• Register for Net Banking by duly filling the application form available in the Branch.
• E-mail Id & Mobile No. should be registered in Customer Information File.
• Active Debit Card.
Once, the customer receives an SMS regarding activation of Net Banking generally after 24 hours of registration.
• Set sign-on and transactions password using debit card
• Account Inquiry (Deposit and Loan Accounts)
• Mini statement (Deposit and loan accounts)
• Statement of Accounts
• Fund Transfer- Between Self-Linked Accounts, Within Bank Accounts & External fund transfer through NEFT/RTGS.
The overall daily limit for all financial transactions inclusive of taxes and RTGS / NEFT transactions is Rs. 10 Lakhs.
• Open Online Fixed Deposit.
• View Form 26 AS 11. E-filing- redirection to income tax web site.
• Online Application for IPOs through ASBA facility.
• Scheduled Payment facility to a future date.